October 6-7, 2010, the first international conference for process technologies - PROCESSTEQ2010 - will take place in the Antunović Congress Center Zagreb.
The educational part of Processteq will be carried out through seminars covering topics related to process technologies and related industries and delivered by reputable experts and process technologies users.
Topics - Oct 6
- Anaerobic waste water treatment as source of energy
- Sun as a source of energy
- Effect of trends in population's nutrition habits on food industry
- Equipment under pressure - regulative issues and appliance in
- Croatia, possibilities of production
- Waste water treatment in wine production
Topics - Oct 7
- Pasteurization under high pressure
- Outsourcing - maintenance of production systems
- Cold CIP
- Filtration in wine production technology
- SKF - Systems for central oiling